Dental prblm

I'm 26 male working in sbi. i knw its alredy late but i want to get my teeth braced. But the problem is i cant wear normal brace on my teeth as i deal with so much public evryday and others can see it. So Plz suggest me a solution and i can afford a bit expensive treatmnt too.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

First of all, please understand that you are not too late for orthodontic (braces) treatment, although due to increased bone density, the treatment duration will be slightly longer...... if you do not want to go for conventional braces treatment due to high level of social interaction, the best option for you would be to go for clear aligners which is a removable modality of same treatment.... Regards.
Dr. Binu Joseph
Dentist 25 yrs exp Ernakulam

Go for lingual braces
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello..Braces treatment can be done at your age also.You can go for lingual braces or clear path aligners or ceramic braces.In ceramic braces ,brackets are tooth colored and only thin wire is only visible.In lingual braces,braces are placed on the inner surface of teeth and there may be some difficulty in maintaining proper hygiene.For Clear path aligners,teeth should be checked clinically and it is removable and expensive .
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
You have two choices one is lingual braces and other is invisible braces or clear path..whether your case can go for clear path can be decided only after seeing your case..as for lingual braces they are done towards the inner surfaces of teeth that is towards the tongue so there is a little discomfort associated with it..otherwise many working people go for ceramic braces in which brackets are toothcoloured only a thin wire would be visible..now the choice is upon you which one you want to go for..tc
Dr. Vijaya Kumar.R
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
For you clear path/ invisalign treatment is suitable you can browse at clear path orthodontics website for details
Well you said you are 26 years old. It is not very late, we can do the braces treatment up to the age of 32. We have 2 varieties of braces  one is metal and the other ceramic which are white in color. Ceramic braces will not be visible as much as metal ones. You have an other option of putting braces on the back side of teeth( Lingual orthodontics). So you still have the chance of getting braces treatment