Dental issues
Hello... Can anyone please provide me info about best dental clinics that provides services like • front tooth and others teeth bonding • teeth contouring • teeth laminating/ shining veeners • teeth whitening and scaling etc And their fees charges and duration ofvtreatment for these services Please guide me thank you.

Dr. Shail Jaggi
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

You will need to see a Cosmetic Dentist who is well trained in basic as well as advanced cosmetic procedures. As regards charges they can vary depending on the procedures .Try and opt for non invasive dental procedures....remember your tooth does not regenerate if damaged. Please read my write up on how to get the wow smile....will give you guide lines on making the right choice! Hope this helps!