Dental fluorosis
Hello, I am suffering from dental problem fluorosis and due to which the teeth appears little/mild yellowish. Is there any home remedy/solution by which I can reduce this mildness. Regards

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you need laminates or veneers to solve it. Visit a nearest Cosmetic dentist. Regards
Dr. Vishal Malusare
Dentist 7 yrs exp Ranchi

Fluorosis stains cannot be managed by home based treatments. A dentist needs to correctly diagnose the severity of stains. Specialized bleaching techniques are there to remove these spots to much a extent.
Dr. Prashant Bhangale
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

First you need to make sure that its dental fluorosis? To know more about it plz consult dentist. I can suggest you to do normal maintenance , avoid carbonated drinks.