Dental disorder

Since an year I have been experiencing difficult with my teeth because they started moving outwards like petals of a flower. I am even unable to smile. Looking awkward. What kind of dental procedures should I go through to keep my teeth backwards in normal position and to get good smile? !
views-icons 131 Views bookmarks-icon 4 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (9) on Dental disorder

Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
8 yrs. of exp | Aurangabad | Periodontist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Since its a year only when started noticing your teeth flaring , I suspect pathological migration due to periodontal disease. Get yourself checked by a Periodontist If your gum status is OK he/she  will refer you to a orthodontist.
Dr. D. Satya Vardhan
5 yrs. of exp | Visakhapatnam | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Most probably you might be suffering from pathologic migration or from trauma from occlusion, if you are confident that the movement of your teeth has recently occurred. Initially consult an Orthodontist to diagnose the problem. Dr. Satya Vardhan, MDS (Orthodontics). Thank you
Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..we need an x ray to give diagnosis. You might need jaw bone strengthening procedure followed by braces. Regards
Dr. Pranay
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello good morning As per description of the issue faced by your upper front teeth and even rest of the teeth needs teeth alignment that is you need to undergo braces treatment for your teeth. This will solve all the issues faced by you...
Dr. Syed Parveez Ali
14 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear friend. As per your case history i suscept you have 1)traumatic occlusion due to which your teeth are drifting apart.            or 2) pathologic teeth migration due to periodontitis. OPG is needed to assess your bone health and also blood investigations if needed. After that treatment could be decided.
Dr. Suman Makam
21 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Hello, You need to get an X ray done first to evaluate your bone levels of all the teeth. Secondly you need to consult an Orthodontist who will evaluate you further clinically and then advise you if the problem can be sorted out with braces. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello..There might be periodontal problem behind flaring of teeth.Visit nearby dentist for clinical and radiographic examination to rule out periodontal problem orelse you can go for braces to get back teeth to normal position.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
20 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dentist
It's difficult to gauuge your situation by the description.  if you can post a pic it will help. but my first impression is that you are feeling that your teeth are moving forward.  so in that case the best bet would be to get braces treatment done.
Dr. Angadi Suresh
16 yrs. of exp | Visakhapatnam | Dentist
First you need to check the health of the gums and treat if necessary with laser treatment ,then go for clips ( orthodontic) correction . This will solve your problem