Dental disorder

Since an year I have been experiencing difficult with my teeth because they started moving outwards like petals of a flower. I am even unable to smile. Looking awkward. What kind of dental procedures should I go through to keep my teeth backwards in normal position and to get good smile? !
views-icons 115 Views bookmarks-icon 4 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (9) on Dental disorder

Hello, You need to get an X ray done first to evaluate your bone levels of all the teeth. Secondly you need to consult an Orthodontist who will evaluate you further clinically and then advise you if the problem can be sorted out with braces. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Hello..There might be periodontal problem behind flaring of teeth.Visit nearby dentist for clinical and radiographic examination to rule out periodontal problem orelse you can go for braces to get back teeth to normal position.
Since its a year only when started noticing your teeth flaring , I suspect pathological migration due to periodontal disease. Get yourself checked by a Periodontist
If your gum status is OK he/she  will refer you to a orthodontist.
It's difficult to gauuge your situation by the description.  if you can post a pic it will help. but my first impression is that you are feeling that your teeth are moving forward.  so in that case the best bet would be to get braces treatment done.
Most probably you might be suffering from pathologic migration or from trauma from occlusion, if you are confident that the movement of your teeth has recently occurred. Initially consult an Orthodontist to diagnose the problem.
Dr. Satya Vardhan, MDS (Orthodontics).
Thank you
Hi..we need an x ray to give diagnosis. You might need jaw bone strengthening procedure followed by braces.

Regards

Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
Hello good morning
As per description of the issue faced by your upper front teeth and even rest of the teeth needs teeth alignment that is you need to undergo braces treatment for your teeth. This will solve all the issues faced by you...
Dear friend.
As per your case history i suscept you have
1)traumatic occlusion due to which your teeth are drifting apart.

or
2) pathologic teeth migration due to periodontitis.

OPG is needed to assess your bone health and also blood investigations if needed.
After that treatment could be decided.

First you need to check the health of the gums and treat if necessary with laser treatment ,then go for clips ( orthodontic) correction . This will solve your problem