Dental braces

What are the symptoms when one is required to wear braces? In my case I have gaps in my front upper teeth.
views-icons 92 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Mohammed Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
gaps may be big or small depends on patient facial profile that has to be evaluated and if you feel it has to be closed and you would be looking good after that then visit a dentist or orthodontist to get it checked on virtual platform with out patient photos of teeth it is difficult to suggest a best treatment plan so please visit a dentist of your choice In  your city he would be surely helpfull
Dr. Simran
Dental Surgeon Bangalore
for braces symptoms are not there. braces treatment is done when one wants to improve his facial profile, when your teeth are not in  properly position. if you have gaps in your front teeth it can be corrected with both removable ortho treatment or fixed ortho treatment, depending upon the gaps. consult an orthodontist for this.