Dengue-Rashes 55K pltlets
Doctor Answers (4) on Dengue-Rashes 55K pltlets
I can understand your concern.
His platelets are very low.
You havent mentioned how dengue was diagnosed? Was there any test done?
It would be better to take him to a hospital near you and get it checked out and consider admission as the platelets are low.
Dr. Anil kumar jain
Just follow for 5 days and follow up.
1. Cap Pan D once daily before breakfast.
2. Cap Becozinc-G once daily after meals.
3. Enerzal Powder - Mix ONE SPOON in one glass of water . Drink 5-6 glasses daily.
4. Plenty of fluids , Soups , Packed Juices , Coconut water , Lemon water with salt and sugar.
5. Proteinex Powder 3 TSF twice daily in one glass of milk.