Dengue & jaundice
He is suffering from dengue & admitted in hospital since last 1 week now he is jaundice positive too...Nw platelets are 69000 & we r also giving him goat milk, juice,kiwi but we are not finding any good result in terms of his health What shoud we do ??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Dengue fever is a type of viral fever and the treatment is just symptomatic.  Nothing else. So let the doctors take care of the patient. Do not interfere in the treatment process. Just ask the patient to drink plenty of fluids and have good diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Platelet fall is due to dengue.  Have lot of fluids
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... It's an viral fever there is no specific treatment...treatment is mainly supportive and as he has jaundice it's better to stay in hospital till he recovers or atleast platelets starts raising... I would suggest you to trust your doctors they will be surely doing good to him..Regards.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Dengue fever may be co infected with leptospirosis which can cause jaundice or it can be a complication of dengue fever itself...so check it out