Dengue fever
I recently had very high fever and body ache next day I have done malaria and dengue tests and dengue came positive,i visited doctor he has given me medicines and advice to observe for 3 days as my platelate count is within normal range ,now fever is under 99 mostly but I feel week and sleepy , feverish and dry mouth,how much time it will take to become normal.

Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Ghaziabad

You need only rest and lot of fluids for recovery. other supportive treatment is being given. doctor will watch your condition from time to time with the help of your clinical condition & platelet count. Most of the cases recover in two weeks to three weeks. But you have to be cautious and keep in touch with your doctor.