Dengue and typohoid
My body have detected in dengue n typhoid. Kindly suggest the diagnose. Local Dr.said admit in a hospital. What m gone do.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why wouldnt you attach the reports of the tests you have undergone? If you have been diagnosed with both, then you should get admitted to the hospital as soon as possible because there is a chance of platelets to fall and it could be very dangerous. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, If you are diagnosed with both dengue and typhoid and if your platelets are low, it will be better if you get admitted to a hospital.