Delaying the period cycle
Hi, I am due for my periods on 7 Aug. I want to delay it by 4-5 days. Last time I had taken Regesterone for it. Can you pleae advice, by when should I , I mean by what date should I start taking it, so that my periods are delayed.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... Doctors don't advice medicines to postpone period ... It's natural process depending on harmones and should take place as per date... Taking tablets repeatedly to postpone period disrupts harmonal balance...... Try not to take pills ...consult gynecologist.....