Delayed peroid

My period are delayed.. Which doctor I should consult for this My period date was 28 Dec. And yet I hav no period.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, do you have history of irregular period or is it a first episode of missed period . irregular periods are common till 4-5 years after menarche due to immature pituitary ovarian axis . Other factors like emotions ,stress ,strenuous physical exercise , illness also affect the Menstrual cycle . You can consult gynaecologist doctor may prescribe progesterone pills to get normal period.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?