Delayed Periods

I had my periods on 4th of last month. I am still due. I am single (so preg is out of question). What other problems i might have? Till when can i expect my periods?

Doctor Answers (4) on Delayed Periods

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Are you married? Are you planning to conceive? Since you have missed periods, visit a gynecologist for further investigations. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New elhi along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Visit a gynecologist.
Dr. Sowmya Rai Mumbai | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Advice sonography pelvis. If all normal you can go for withdrawal bleed Take care
Dr Nikita Gandotra Delhi | Gynecologist
Is it the first time you have faced this
Whats your mentrual cycle like???..
If for the first time...it might just be stress induced??...
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. ... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her. .