Delayed periods
I dint get my periods from last july and i have been gaining weight from 72 -82 and allopathy treatment for this cause me horrible side effects like stomach ache diarrhoea dizziness anorexia etc so i stopped having dat. doctors say from my ultrasound dat i have PCOD.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, what medicines did you take ??Did you take it on your own ?? That's why doctors don't prescribe medicines for weight gain.. They have major side effects ,withdrawal effects .. polycystic ovarian syndrome is commonly associated with weight gain. You can take oc pills to regularise periods . Try to loose weight by exercise and dietary changes .