Delayed period
I had two periods in the last month,the second one after 14 days of first one. 27 oct was my date and its nov 8 now but periods hasnt started yet. Prega test was negative when i checked today. Kindly advise.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. You can wait up to seven days before repeating your pregnancy test is your period does not come. If the test is still negative please consult your gynaecologist for advice and tests. A single episode of irregular bleeding need not be of concern. However if it occurs again and again you should get it looked into. Best wishes