Delayed Menstruation
I missed my periods for 2 months. Next month we are planning a pilgrimage tour. Does Primolut N work to postphone my periods further if I do not get my periods till that date. Pl. advise. My Sugar and Thyroid levels are normal as per the tests conducted a week back.

Hello there...., Primolut N tablets contain norethisterone, which is a synthetic version of the naturally-occurring female sex hormone, progesterone.... Norethisterone mimics the effects of your natural progesterone .... It is used in the treatment of menstrual disorders such as irregular or painful menstrual periods, PMS and endometriosis. It can also be used to postpone the start of your period for special circumstances.....Consult your Gynecologist...