Delay periods pregnancy test nagative
My periods are always regular always come on date last time i had on 15 and today is 31th i still not get my periods i have done 3 times urine pregnancy test first on 21st and second and third on 25th three of them are negative after that i have taken primolut n i have completed the course of 5 day still didn't get my periods and worried plz suggest what should i do am I pregnant? Aur i have some other issue?

Consult a gynaecologist.
Hello, hope u r doing well. There are factors like stress and anxiety could also trigger delay in period.. U can take a HCG test to be on safer side. And the u can consult a gynaecologist. Hope this helps !!