Delay period
My period always delay 2 month and before period i feel pain in my right side armpit and breast . I see a swollen like structure on my armpit before period .i want to know the cause of this problem.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello,find the cause for delay in periods do ultrasound abdomen and pelvis to rule out the c ause for your symptoms
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. The swelling in our armpit may be due to a lymph node swelling or extension of any mass. Please contact a surgeon immediately as you'll need a breast examination to rule out any underlying pathology.

Causes of delayed period