Delay period
Last month I had relation ship with gf after finish her period.now she have delay to period.she fear about that.still she doesn't get period. What I want to do ?if she is pergant. We both of  them don't want baby right now.so please suggestion me what I do

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
for further queries contact me online
Get upt done
Do a urine pregnancy test to first confirm a pregnancy. If she is pregnant, visit a  gynaecologist in your area to discuss further management. These kinds of treatment should be done only after full check up by a qualified person.
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details of menstrual cycle. Connect online to solve your queries.