Delay of periods

I am facing delay in monthly menstrual cycle last three years and it is still continue. And about the days of periods it occurs only two days of normal flow.
views-icons 13 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Udupi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult a gynaecologist. U might be having so hormonal problems. She will assess u and treat u with the correct medicines. A little weight loss might help u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?