Delay in walking
My son is 1.5 yrs and yet he s not walking, stands on his own, tries but dsnt walk. His legs are fine, no problem with his physical appearance. Will kids walk so late?

Hello, I understand your feeling, And I understand your concern of yours towards your baby. Don't worry about it everyone has their own pace redeveloping of milestones. You may see him walk in 1 or 2 months because when he is able to stand on his own feet then next he will try to take footsteps. But you also need to help him. Thank you