Delay in periods post covid
Sir / Madam, I had been infected to covid (11.04.21) last month and now I recovered. Last month, after completing course of covid tablets I got periods (17.04.21). This month I didn't get yet.. usually it comes before my due date. Pls help

Wait for 10 days.covid causes temporary hormone imbalance.
8446860x370 for consultation

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
For ✓proper guidance ✓prescription and medication ✓full followup Take a paid consultation on practo Contact via whatsapp:7003,55,35,99 Hope that is helpful
Might be due to stress and other factors also. Wait for a week and if you still dint get periods , take a consultation( with gynaecologist) Do exercises, meditation Diet : increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, hydrate adequately
You can consult me through practo. I will help you
Test for pregnancy 1st