Delay in periods
My friends periods have been delayed for 3 days now. We had intercourse last month we had a safe sex with protection is there a different reason to why her periods are delayed

She can get a pregnancy test, if it's negative the delay can be due to stress or vaccine etc Either wait for 3-5 days or take tablets to get period
Periods can be delayed due to several reasons. You should perform a urine pregnancy test right away. Repeat after  1 week if it's negative and periods do not occur even after a week. I hope you got a satisfactory answer. Good luck