Delay in periods
I used to get late periods sometimes 3 months late , I have through ultrasound , all reports were normal ,doctor told me some hormonal issues ,tell me best cure of it.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your but since you have already consulted a gynecologist for your help and you have subjected tour self to a scan which came out to be normal and the doctor told you it might be hormonal problem then to.maintain that you need to.have.good.food and then.physical activity. And if you're married then you need to keep your sexual life also healthy too. Thank you