Delay in periods
Hi , I'm not getting proper menstruation. It's been 2 months . I'm taking medicine aldactone.ones in a day. As suggested by the doctor.but still I can t see any result. It's been a week now I'm taking it .

Dr. Sameer Kumar
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Jammu

Aldactone is not the treatment fir regularisation of menses per se. If you are a case of PCOS then still uou should have been placed on low dose oral contraceptive pills hence f Ir qtleawt 6 months. This would have regularised your menses and decreased the androgenic mileu. Ideally at present you should be opting for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones. Regards