Delay in periods due to covid
My periods are regular of 28 days duration in general. I am tested covid positive last month April 7th and I got my period on same day. My periods for may are still due 37 days passed. I'm experiencing pms from a week but no period . I'm not pregnant. Will covid skip period completely for a month or it will be delayed for some time.

Wait for 2 weeks. After that med n test. Any history of thyroid or pcos?
8446860x370 for consultation

No covid has nothing to do with your periods.. Infact covid symptoms are little less when you are down I think anxiety is the main issue here
consult
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight