Delay in periods 2 months
This is happenings from many years takes many medicines every things is normal in usg any urine test all are negative thyroid test is also normal some time ago this problem is resolved but due to some stress this problem is again comes pls provide a solution

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

The history provided is not sufficient to advise. It is not clear if you took any medication when this problem was cured? The delay in periods can be due to many reasons including stress and life style. I suggest you to please visit a gynaecologist with tyhroid profie and Ultrasound report for better advise.