Delay in menses
My period has been delayed for a month now, I have also taken a P-test which was negative. I occasionally have cramps in my lower abdomen but didn't get down. Pls suggest.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello. I understand your feeling. It seems that you have already tried with p test and it showed negative results. I would advice you to repeat the test once again and of the test shows negative again then you need to be examined by a specialist. Kindly consult a gynecologist of your locality for your assistance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.