Delay Bleeding
I am really confused and worried with whatever going on with me.I was trying for my first baby.my normal cycle is around 28 days.it can be short then this but never late.I had my last periods on Jan 4 and ovulated on 14th day 17th jan.I started feeling sore and swollen breast,fatigue and nousea.unfortunately I started bleeding yesterday () 31st day of clcle which is very uncomon for me.I tested negative 2 days back.It is not spoting or brown.Its almost like my periods Red in color,got cramps aswell.I am so much worried and confused if that can be implantation bleeding or not as it late then my due date which is unlikely for implantation bleeding

First of all you have wrong information.ovulation is not 14 days from your last menstrual period, rather it is !4 days from your next menstrual period meaning thereby that after ovulation within 14 days you will get your menses. This doesn't look like implantation bleeding and sometimes due to any stress or strain your menses can be delayed by few days which is perfectly normal, but in case you have any doubt you can do a pregnancy test after the bleeding subsides