Dehydration
Hello Sir, I am Sagar age 23 on June 27 I got dengue fever, later I joined in a hospital it got cured and discharged on July 12. I'm taking 4 litres of water every day even though i'm feeling dehydration. Could you suggest me what can be done to become normal person.one thing can I take non veg now like egg and chicken.. Please suggest me. Thanks

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello sagar. Take as much water as you can. And add ORS powder to your drinking water. It will help. You can also try commercially available ors solutions such as ORS-L few times a day. Hope this helps.