Deepression.

I want to forget my bf but its really difficult for me he does not treat me well den also I try my best to convince him but he always ignores me when I always feel he must b aid someone else whenever I ask him he never clarifies it he scolds me and again the same and when he needs financial help he is back to me I try to get him by helping whatever he want but after getting help from me he no more talks to me very very depressed I don't wanna lose him I saw one comment on his pics of one girl it was just d same which on gf gives to bf by seeing it I got more depressed and asked him regarding it but again d same he scolded me instead of clarifying it

Doctor Answers (1) on Deepression.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms..... Consult Psychiatrist....