Deep eyes and old looking
I am 24 years old. My eyes are too deep into the face and looking like an old man. What should I do? Is there any solution? Please take my problem into consideration.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. There are many therapeutically promising procedures and topical creams that may help you. Discuss them with a Dermatologist.
Health Tips
A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?