Deep eyes and old looking
I am 24 years old. My eyes are too deep into the face and looking like an old man. What should I do? Is there any solution? Please take my problem into consideration.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. There are many therapeutically promising procedures and topical creams that may help you. Discuss them with a Dermatologist.
A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.

Why do my eyes look glossy