Pimples with deep scars

I have pimples with deep scars on my face.my face is oily too. Scars is all over my face even on chin too.my back is also with full of scars and pimples. Im using dermogermina face wash. Kindly suggest me hw to gt rid of this problm as it is increasing day by day...

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Pimples or Acne needs to be controlled.Your history suggests that you have Truncal acne as well.The acne lesions after healing leave behind pigmentation and scars which need to be treated separately.Using a face wash simply won't suffice.U need to follow a proper course of medication.Also the cause behind these lesions needs to elicited. For full evaluation and treatment, kindly consult a qualified Dermatologist in your vicinity. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.