Deep bite
I am having deep bite problem I consulted a doctor he suggested me to wear braces but he also told that 4teeth needed to be removed I couldn't understand and will it be cured in a year??

Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 12 yrs exp Nashik

Hi ..Deep bite can lead to severe problem in near future and it is perfectly taken care by braces. Depending from case to case treatment plan varies. But most of the patients require removal of 4 teeth and treatment will be done 24 months approximately. MDS Orthodontist is best person to get braces treatment done. Thank you.
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Yes! Deep bite requires correction through braces and its reliable. If the treatment is not done, it may lead to more severe deep bite that may damage ur teeth in the future. It might take 12-18months for completion of treatment. Regarding teeth removal ur consultant Orthodontist will be the best judge
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 25 yrs exp Hyderabad
Few patients need removal of premolar teeth,if the spaces is not there to pull the teeth inside. Regarding time of treatment usually 14 months to 28 months depending on how much correction is required