Dear doctor i am getting
Burning sensation in my penis top where foreskin iris covered I visited a skin specialist he prescribed a cream and tablets it has been 5 days now still no relief should I visit a urologist or sexologist pls help
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der balanitis uti bacterial and viral infection should be ruled out consult surgeon or urologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?