Deafness in one ear (Rt).

Sir/Madam, I am facing hearing problem in one ear when I face nazla in the age of 8-9 years. It may be due to medicine given by PGI doctors at that time which cause me this disease. I treated from PGI for this but could not treated myself they said my nuse in the ear is damaged or blocked. I have not done MRI due to financial problem. Is there any treatment for this disease as I am suffering lot from this problem & my life is becoming hell. I will be very thankful to you if you recover myself from this disease. & pls. tell what will be total expenditure. Regards Pawan Singh
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Deafness in one ear (Rt).

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
15 yrs. of exp | Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Before coming to costs, you should get at least a fresh audiometry done. Consult an ENT doctor with your audiometry for a treatment plan.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?