homeopath-icon
De वॉर्मिंग kids
If kid of 7 years old has worm. What medicine should I give to him in homeopathy please suggest and also for calcium and vitamin d deficiency

First check the type of worm? Second collect symptoms of child complaints in details and please post again . We shall try to solve and help the same . Thank you.

Sun exposure will help improve Vit D. Take Calc Phos 6x for calcium. For deworming details of the case would be required.
For worms Rx Cina 200 x 3 dose in a week For  further  consult online
Hi mam Tell yr problem in detail. Homeopathic medicine will help you to cure. Kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Having worms is not a disease...its a tendency which needs to be treated ..deworming can be done once in 6 mths..but i would recommend homeopathic treament for removing this tendency..You can contact me on practo.com
Cina 30
Hello mam Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole  as we have many medicines to treat this condition  so homoeopathic medicines given after each individualization of case The medicine which is for him will treat his worms from the root itself without having any side effects   I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
u can try giving cina30 4 drops once a day for 7 days but better consultand then start
I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Pl tell what problems you observe in the child. Get his stool sample tested in lab for consecutive three days, for macroscopic and microscopic examination.