Darkspots, blemish,pimple
I have dark spots, blemish, pimple marks on my face for last two years.. give me the solution to get of those..

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hello, From your picture, it s evident that you have: Sun spots, acne on face. Kindly provide additional details: 1. what skin care regime do you follow? 2.Any specific cream or tablet taken for above problem? Meanwhile, its important to take care of following points: 1. Apply sunscreem regularly, atleast 2-3 times a day. You can use any broad spectrum sunscreen, SPF more than 30. 2.Physical sunprotection: Cover your face or use hat, umbrella when ever you are going outdoors. 3. Diet rich in antioxidants: Green tea. lemon, amla etc 4. Consult a dermatologist in person, to start appropriate medications for acne problem.