Darks Spot
I have some little dark spot in my face what i do at home only without medicines plss consult me its small darks spot

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Dark spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.
Meet a Dermatologist.

Dark spot remover for men