Darkness of Neck
I have been suffering from darkness of neck since a long time as I have consulted with doctors but no effect till let.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi You seem to be suffering from Acathosis nigricans which is velvety thickening and darkening of skin mostly on neck and armpits. Obesity and endocrinal disorders are common causes. Kindly consult a qualified dermatologist to help you reduce pigmentation. It also needs lifestyle changes like balanced diet and regular exercise. Only using creams won't help completely. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com

Why is my neck so dark