Dark spots, pores, scars
I have pores, scars and dark spots caused by pimples and remains of chicken pox on the face. I want to get this clear! I had done chemical peels sometime back (3 sittings) in approach to deal with this and also improve my complexion, but i didn't see much improvement. What should i go with now? Thanks in Advance,

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi. doing chemical peel only 3 times usually doesn't give great results. It has to be done at least 6to8 settings. you can try with meso face , which will give good results. Some people do respond late to the treatment. may be you were not given proper medicines to complement with treatment . Dr Shivashankar