Dark spots on face

I have dark spots on face which looks very dark sometimes. I am using betnovate C regularly and i missed to use that some new acne come out and leaves spots. Suggest me!!

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark spots on face

Avoid using Betnovate as it will further darken your skin. We have specific treatments for your problem. You have to come to the clinic.
Take a glass of warm water and steep a green tea bag into it.Remove the tea bag and pour the contents into the tray.Place the tray into freezer and allow it to form ice cubes Take one ice-cube and rub all over the face.Just note before rubbing the ice cubes steam your face so that the pores get open and the goodness of green tea enter the pores.Do it twice a day in the morning when you get up and before going to sleep. Benefits Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that fight free radicals that damages your skin.It has antiseptic properties that killed germs that causes acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and healthy.