Dark spots not fading
I have these dark spots on my face for atleast a year. Its not any pigmentation not even acne. Sometimes i have only wen i get my periods. I have a very oily skin. I tried lots of products on this. But nothing is working out. I have it on my right cheek and forehead. My left cheek is clear. Please help me with this . I m really bugged of this . I can't go out without make up.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dark spots showing cyclical changes with menstrual cycle may be melasma. Kindly send image of the affected area for better advice.