Dark spots in face
Some pimple will be started and they becomes a dark spots I am requesting the most of the doctor to quire this

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Pimples are common at your age. You need to see a good qualified dermatologist for wholesome care and treatment. Meanwhile, drink lots of water, use a salicylic acid based face wash, avoid very oily and junk food ... These general measures will help. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use epiduo gel...please send photos for better diagnosis and treatment