Dark spot om forehead
I'm suffering from dark spot and acne on my face. Specially on my forehead it's became a very dark area as compare to my face.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi Acne is a complex disease with multiple factors like genetics, hormones, diet, drugs, cosmetics, sunlight, smoking, stress etc contributing to it. Treatment depends on the grade.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
avoid food with high glycemic index, avoid stress, take proper sleep.