Dark skin red white spots

Hello doc, so I have this dark skin that I noticed recently inbetween thighs and scrotum. The skin there was dry and there were some white spots or scales. The place is very itchy. Now there seems to be arising a few boils. It hurts even to walk. I drink 10-15 glasses of water a day. It's not dehydration. I always keep myself clean. And never keep that area damp or wet. Kindly give me an immediate relief.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This looks like a fungal infection  but photo in not clear.Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
It looks like a case of fungal infection. Get a skin scraping done with 10 per cent koh exam to check for fungal infection. Start using abzorb dusting powder in the meanwhile and visit a dermatologist near you for proper examination and treatment. Regards