Dark Skin problem

Dark circles under eye Pimples mark Scar's Dry skin Sun burn. Dry hair Soft hair Straight hair Smooth hair

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark Skin problem

Greetings. Less sleep dietary deficiency hereditary reasons genetic predisposition excess sun exposure lack of skin care pinching and picking of pimples - r the possible causes for your issues. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you- issues need to be dealt one by one - retinol cream arbutinin cream moisturiser sunscreen good conditioning shampoo etc - r the possible treatment options You could further contact me on follow up messaging or via my practo profile. warm regards.
Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.