Dark skin...

Hi doc... Plz suggest m how to make my fair face??my body colour nd face colour different...some medicine or creme

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark skin...

Dr. Ankur Singhal
12 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | Ayurveda
Our skin colour and texture mostly depends upon the food we eat and the environment we live in. First step u should follow is to take nutritious food. Avoid exposure to pollution and extreme heat. Take ayurvedic medicines to detoxify ur body and to give glow to ur skin.
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
5 yrs. of exp | Ahmednagar | Ayurveda
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food Take less oily and less spicy food Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Go for ayurvedic medicines and creams that gives excellent results For medicines details ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health