Fair skin and other skin problems
Hi Doctor I'm 27 years old and I'm doing my job in reputed company in HR department. The actual problem is my dark skin being HR need to attract people due to my skin colour I feel shy to mingle with people. Please do advise which cream and sope to use for my dry skin.

Please  consult me  online directly as I  have treated similar cases successfully in my practice.

Enjoy your Skin colour and remember you have been given this work because of your talent and your honesty and hence never ever think about fairness cream
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for further treatment