Dark skin area
Skin pits n fold area is dark due to dirt. Even though I clean myself, I m unable to completely remove the dirt from the areas. I do sweat too much.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. Hope it helps you
It could be a presenting sign of metabolic syndrome and acanthosis nigricans. Meet a good Dermatologist.