Dark red patch on skin

Suddenly I have a small dark red patch on the skin beside my knee. I don't know how it happened. I didn't fell nor I did anything. It doesn't pain nor iches. What can it be? How to get rid of it! Please help!

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark red patch on skin

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related issue needs to be seen to be better understood. You could have at least attached a picture of the lesion. How do we know what it is if we don't see it. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there..... Bruises develop when small  blood vessels under the skin tear or rupture, most ... They are tiny, flat, red or purple spots in the skin, but they are different..... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps.